Our basic services are ideal for businesses who sell services rather than goods.
- Transaction monitoring and coding on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining and updating all lists (vendors, customers, COAs and more).
- Controller review of your monthly financials.
- P&L and Balance Sheets (Cash Basis Only) available when you need them.
Ideal for businesses who require payroll, monthly inventory reconciliation, AR assistance and the need to file sales tax.
Includes every item in the basic service package plus:
- Journal entries to record things that happen outside of your business accounts but still need to be captured in your financials.
- P&L and Balance Sheets (Cash and Accrual Basis) available when you need them. Reporting is at the heart of every successful business. We listen to your needs and create the reports that are comprehensive, easy to understand and provide you with the information you need to manage your growing business.
- Basic Cash Forecasting (powered by QBO), A/R and A/P Assistance (does not include maintenance) so you know what money has come in, where it went and what your expenses and income are projected to look like in the coming months.
- Equity management. We make sure your time and money invested into your business are captured so that there is a complete accounting of what you have put into your business and what your true investment is.
- Inter-company account management. This service is for the Multi Entity Owner; call us for more details on this service.
- Sales tax filing and POS reconciliation for all clients who need help with reconciling and paying sales tax. If you are a B2C Client, this is a service that you are going to want. Let us take that burden off your plate.
- 1099 Tracking and compliance. We always recommend using our trusted payroll partner, Gusto, for all your payroll and 1099 needs. If you prefer we track it through QuickBooks, we are happy to do that as well.
- Basic Payroll Services (pulling the employee and contractor hours and processing for payment) Cash Requirements Report and Payroll Summary will be provided to clients.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
Recommended for rapidly growing businesses and those who require AR/AP management, inventory tracking & reconciliation and cost accounting services. (Job costs)
Includes every item in the basic and advanced service packages plus:
- Key role staff assignments. This provides you with standard staffed positions including controller, bookkeeper, and administrative management, all working under your brand. These services are fully customizable based on your business needs.
- Revenue operations management. It’s our goal that your e-commerce store, POS system or field management software, and accounting software are in sync and reporting accurately. We handle every aspect of your revenue process, from sending out bids and estimates all the way through to collecting payment and costing out your projects or volume sales.
- In-depth financial reporting. Key to any business is staying informed about all aspects of the financials including cash flow, accounts payable, accounts receivable (including aging reports), uncollectible debt and ROI, for the metrics that matter most to you. Productivity analysis, periodic shop rate and burden reviews so we can make sure your profitability goals are not being derailed by low efficiency.
- Advanced Cash Forecasting and Financial Modeling, if you are ready to make decisions about the future direction of your company, you will want this service.
- Quarterly presentations for you and your business partners so you have all the information you need to make informed decisions on the next steps for your business.
- On-call support from highly experienced administration staff so you can focus on what is happening in your business while we take care of the paperwork.